Home / Visa
Visa Solutions and Options
Applying for a visa is an endless process of documents and paperwork. Vision World Overseas, with their years of experience, helps you to navigate through the visa documents, procedure, process and filing of the visa application.
Every country offers different types of visas for different purposes. To apply for a visa in any country, you need to ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements of the specific country.
The different visas like PR, student, work and tourist have different document requirements. To apply for any of these visas, you must understand the process, the requirement, fill in the form and follow the process for getting the visa.
This is where the expertise of Vision World Overseas comes in. Our visa counsellors will help you understand the entire process, the documents required, and help you fill the visa application precisely and correctly.
Steps to get a Visa
Here are the steps to follow in order to get your visa:
- Choose your visa type
- Prepare your documents
- Fill in the visa application
- Get an appointment from the Embassy for an interview
- Attend the interview
- Get a decision for your application.
For more information, please consult our visa counsellors.
Visas we offer
Why choose us?
Here are a few reasons why you should choose Vision World Overseas as your visa consultant:
- Experienced Visa experts
- Dedicated Team
- Uncomplicated and Simple Visa filing process
- Personalized services
- Expedited visa application process
- Thousands of successful visa applicants
Vision World Overseas offers visas based on the purpose of your travel. We offer, work visa, study visa, invest visa, PR Visa and visit visa. Please get in touch with our team for your requirement.
The most common documents required for a visa are:
- Original Passport with a validity of at least 6 months
- Photographs as per specifications
- Filled and signed visa application
- Visa payment fee receipt
- Appointment letter for visa interview
- Bank Statements
- Financial Documents and other proof of finances (IT Returns)
- Proof of returning home
The visa processing time varies from country to country and the type of visa you are applying for. Please get in touch with our experts to know the approximate time a visa takes to process.
The cost of a visa depends on the type of visa you are applying for and the country you wish to apply for. Please get in touch with our experts to know the approximate cost of getting visa.
Mentioned below are the general guidelines for applying for a visa:
- Identify the visa you want to apply for
- Fill in the Visa application completely and correctly
- Prepare and collect all required documents
- Book an appointment for a Visa interview
- Attend the visa interview
- Pay the visa fee
- Await a decision on the visa interview