Canada PR Visa
Home / Canada PR Visa
Settle in Canada
Canada has become the most popular destination and has become the number one destination for people who are looking to migrate. One of the main reasons for Canada becoming the first choice is the country’s stable economy.
Canada creates a huge demand for migrants to come and live and work in the country. The country has opened its doors for individuals with varied skills. Vision World overseas with its experience in immigration can check your eligibility and help you in the immigration process to Canada.
Why Choose Canada?
Canada Immigration Process
Canada offers multiple programs for people who are looking to migrate. These programs have different criteria and requirements to apply. Our consultants help you make the right decision by helping you choose the right immigration program for you.
Express Entry is the program where immigrants are selected based on skills and points to assess their eligibility. It is the fastest and the easiest way to settle in Canada. Qualification under this program includes age, education, experience, and English Language Test.
Provincial Nominee Program
Following are the steps to apply for a PNP PR Visa:
- Candidate must apply to a particular province they wish to move
- If your profile meets the eligibility, you could get nominated by a province
- Apply for a PR visa after you are nominated by a provinces
The eligibility criteria for the PR evaluation for PNP differs for each province. The PNP program is an option that can be chosen if your score is low however, you can still get provincial nomination.
Canada allows eligible residents above the age of 18years to sponsor their dependents to come and live with them in Canada. The dependents are allowed to work or study in Canada once they have the relevant authorizations with them.
Who is Eligible?
Every province in Canada has a different criterion of eligibility. However, there are a few common criteria on which an application is assessed. Your application for a PR visa is commonly assessed on:
- Work Experience
- English Language Score
- Employment Documentation
- Other Documentation like financial documents etc.
Check Canada PR Eligibility*
The age limit to apply for a PR visa for Canada is 46 years. Above 46 years does not carry any qualification score under the age criteria.
Following are the basic requirements for migrating to Canada:
- Skilled Work Experience – with a minimum of 1 year working experience as a full-time
- Language Ability – with a minimum of 5 band in IELTS or minimum of CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark) 7
- Education – Canadian equivalent educational credentials
The minimum basic score required to migrate to Canada is 67 out of 100. However, the basic eligibility factor scores and the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) are different. The CRS minimum score is 450.
The minimum IELTS band score to qualify is 5 for a Canada PR visa.
Each immigration program has a set of general requirements:
- Applicants should be 18 years and over
- Applicants should have educational qualifications equal to higher secondary education in Canada
- Score minimum marks in English language proficiency test (IELTS)
- Minimum one year of work experience
- A valid job offer
- Get an Educational Credential Assessment
- Get your CRS score
- Undergo medical and police background checks.
The first step is to do your research, understand the application process and get in touch with your immigration consultant. Your immigration consultant can assist you in understanding each immigration program offered by Canada. They will help in filing in the application, documentation requirement etc.